United States Immigration
- Family petitions – Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing, Removal of Condition
- U.S. Naturalization
- Waivers – immigrant hardship, fraud, overstay, provisional
- Waivers – Non-immigrant waivers of inadmissibility
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Violence Against Women Act Petitions (VAWA)
- Immigration Court proceedings – Deportation or removal hearings and criminal immigration proceedings; worldwide asylum claims;
- L-1 Intra Company Transfers, H1-A, H1-B, H1-C, H2-B, and E- Treaty Investor visas.
- O, P and Labor Certification.
- Representation and appearance in any of the 50 United States
- Divorces- contested and uncontested
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Modification of final judgment or child support
- Mediation – including pro-se mediations