Immigration cases are sensitive ones because the outcome has an impact on your future and your family. The U.S. immigration system can seem like a maze, with confusing rules and conditions that leave you wondering how to proceed.
At the Law Offices of Dahlia A. Walker, PA, we understand the stress you face and will use our in-depth knowledge of immigration law to move your case forward. We work to help clients achieve their goals, from reuniting their families and adjusting their status to achieving U.S. citizenship and more.
Matters that we handle include:
- Family-based immigration (Adjustment of status, Filing for relatives outside the U.S. -consular processing, Removal of Conditions)
- Waivers (Immigrant hardship, fraud, overstay, provisional, and non-immigrant waivers of inadmissibility)
- Violence Against Women Act petitions (VAWA)
- Citizenship / Naturalization
- Immigration Court proceedings (Deportation or removal hearings and criminal immigration proceedings)
- NOID, RFE, Appeals
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Finding a knowledgeable and experienced attorney to represent to you in immigration law is a critical first step. Attorney Dahlia A. Walker-Huntington has successfully helped many immigrants and their families achieve the American Dream by guiding them through the complex U.S. immigration system. She represents clients across the U.S. and Jamaica and travels to protect their rights at hearings and interviews.
We know what you are going through
Attorney Dahlia A. Walker-Huntington understands the immigration system on all levels. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, she is a naturalized U.S. citizen as well as a dedicated and experienced immigration lawyer. This is why she handles immigration cases with the utmost compassion.
While she will never promise the unattainable, she will explore every legal option to help you accomplish the outcome you need and deserve. To learn more about how we can assist you with your immigration case, please call 954-963-8555.